Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Oh GORGEOUS {Albums} - Lay flat & Minis

I just received the most incredible looking lay-flat album in the mail along with a coordinating mini . These are for a very sweet client {Amira}  for her daughters birthday this weekend. Talk about how to show off in style for her special party! 


I've also got to shout out to my awesome lab {mpix for professionals} for the quick turn- around time that they provide. They are AMAZING! One thing my studio prides itself in is a fast turnaround service. From booking your session,  processing your images, displaying your beautiful presentation to the final step that gets your gorgeous portraits in your hand. I sure don't like to wait, so why should you have to?


 Layflat 8x8 album featuring Madelyn's first birthday portraits.





3x3" fabulous mini accordions - they make the best gift for grandparents, godparents & simply perfect for your very own brag book.  mothers day gift, anyone??



And here is a little goody that I treated myself with <3 How could I resist? {I couldn't!} 
Happy Mothers Day to meeee :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment