Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mothers Day

I had an absolutely wonderful mothers day - I hope everyone else did as well :) Gorgeous weather, lots of amazing people to see and some oh-so precious hand made cards that my babies made me. :)

I made something a little different this year for my mom. She's an incredible person and when I stumbled across this idea on Pinterest, I thought it would be perfect for her. My mom is awesome! She and my father raised 14 children. So this little flower bouquet is of all my siblings , spouses and the grand-babies. 




Happy Mothers day Mom. I love you very much! :)

original post from pinterest http://pinterest.com/pin/259168153526601324/


How was your mothers day this year? I'd love to hear how you spent your day :) 




Click for | Session Information 

e.mail | elizabethvidec83@yahoo.com



No comments:

Post a Comment