Sunday, May 20, 2012

Chore Chart FREEBIE!

Chore Charts are the freebies today. Why? 
Because everything is so much better IN COLOR :

I made these for my kids and thought it'd be fun to pass them out today. 
How to get one? Read below







Update your status with "Check out Elizabeth Videc Photographys awesome freebie today!"
You MUST tag us (put the @ just before typing our name) and make sure your post is set to public.


RePin the freebie on Pinterest & Follow us on Pinterest


"Like" Elizabeth Videc Photography on Facebook


Leave a comment on the blog what design boy or girl & what your childs name is. Leave your email address so I can mail it over to you


Comment here that you've done all the above steps
Click for |  Session Information

e.mail | elizabethvidec83@yahoo.com

7 comments:

  1. stephjag122985@yahoo.com

    Boy - Braylon

    ReplyDelete
  2. great freebie!!! girl kailey doublejphotography@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Done!! Love these! A girl and Faith :) aglass1204@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry to have missed this freebie!! I'll be sure to follow you so that I can post these awesome deals on my blog :) withasideofthriftiness.com

    ReplyDelete