Sunday, January 6, 2013

Favorite image from 2012

How could I possibly narrow it down to one favorite? That is going to be the hardest decision yet. I've had such a wonderful year and I've met some truly amazing people and some even became friends. I cherish all the memories that I've had the pleasure to capture and I think every one of you for giving ME that opportunity.
Last year I ran a referral program, I'm blown away with the response. Your kind words and consistent returning business has made my business so successful. I cannot thank you enough.


Favorite image of 2012 is when I had the opportunity to photograph one of the most precious newborns. Trip.


This was taken with the sun just above us. Trip's mom held a blanket off to the side to protect the baby from direct sun and also defused the light so we could have a nice soft beautiful lighting.




No comments:

Post a Comment